Join As Reviewer
You can join with us as a Reviewer and can get benefits.
JBEM welcomes proficient academicians to join us as Reviewers. Being a reviewer is a matter of prestige and personal achievement. JBEM follows a strict set of guidelines while accepting the applicant as a reviewer. The minimum sets of qualifications for being a reviewer of JBEM journals are listed below:
- Should be a Ph.D. degree holder from a recognized university.
- Should have a minimum of 15 years of experience who doesn't have a Ph.D. degree.
- Should be an author with a minimum of 8 publications in reputed journals.
- Should be an JBEM journal author with at least a single JBEM publication.
Benefits of JBEM Reviewers
- Receive a discount voucher code entitling you to a reduction in the article processing charge (APC) of a future submission to any JBEM journal. Vouchers issued to specific individuals are not transferable and must be mentioned during the submission procedure. Please note reviewer vouchers must be applied before acceptance. Vouchers can no longer be applied once an APC invoice has been issued.
- Receive a personalized reviewer certificate.
- Are included in the journal’s annual acknowledgment of reviewers.
Procedure for Joining as Reviewer
Applicants need to submit their CV and expression of interest to the journal editor. The managing editor of the respective journal will contact you for further information if needed. Please submit your details to email@example.com